Saturday, August 6, 2011

Waiting for a miracle to happen

Hello!


What can I do while I wait for my booze?

Well, I think that's my newfound question of the day, "what to do?" I have called the luggage department with the number they have given us and they told me that the baggage had arrived but it still needed to be cleared through customs and then there was a company that was going to deliver it here. I'm praying that customs doesn't find the four bottles as I do believe they would give me a call because being three passengers on that flight they are entitled to three bottles only. Obviously the one that would get screwed would be my brother because I surely will not share my booze with him, so I'll give him a keychain...



Well they didn't like the Mr. clean look, apparently it doesn't suit me, okay then you tell all the freaking nurses at the hospital because God help me they were all hitting on me. And they are not the only ones, I'm pretty sure a couple of the CLSC people are also into me. God I love this new Kojak look it makes me look like a real mean person although I am a softy, borderline gaylord... No offense to anybody out there that includes you JC!


Well back to counting beer bottles on the fridge... I'll take pictures of the bottles when they come, if they come...


Take care booze aficionados!


PS great now they're cutting the grass and it's interfering with speech recognition... The universe only gets better!

PS PS oh yeah, Olivia's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment