Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The past talks to me


Hello!


Well the jackhammering still going on, but it seems that speech recognition still working okay.


I forgot to mention on my morning post that my girls are starting school! Yeah, my small one went to school today for half a day she is going to bring her stuff back and talk to her teachers as well as her friends. And tomorrow, tomorrow everybody goes back to school, my oldest one included!


OMG people! I was working on my genealogy tree this morning when I noticed that in the picture of my grandmother's wedding, she put a dedication to her brother (because the picture was meant for her brother) and on that note she writes a date: 1-9-1927. I know, so what about it right? Well doing the math of the births of my uncles and aunts it would appear that my oldest aunt was born out of wedlock! Holy shit! My grandmother defied the morals of those days and seeked carnal pleasures before getting married! Jesus Christ, this explains a lot! You see, years ago my mother was given the wedding band from my grandmother. Apparently my oldest aunt didn't want it because she was born out of wedlock, but there was never any proof, until now! Then again I could be wrong and that is the date on which my grandmother wrote the note and she was basically married in April 1926 like my mother says. Genealogy sucks people! Well at least I know I have a picture of my grandmother and my grandfather dated 1-9-1927, whether they took the picture on that date or she wrote the note on that they I'll never know and the people who could clarify things are no longer there or they are pretty old and I have no contact with them...


Well back to digging!

Take care folks...


No comments:

Post a Comment