Friday, August 5, 2011

The silent person on the bus

Hello!


Back from the visit folks and why do I have stories to tell you every time I go on the bus? Well here you go...


First of all I must have been in a special bus today when I went to the hospital, I wasn't alone, there were "two" other persons in there, one was named Sylvie and the other one went by the name of Caro (short for Caroline). The problem was that I could see Sylvie, Caro was another story! Sylvie had to tell Caro what I said to her and vice versa. OMG... I was riding the bus with somebody that was borderline insane! WTF!? Why do I always have to ride these stupid busses?! Can I get a normal one!? Well the whole 15 minutes I rode with them Sylvie and Caro were a chatterbox, Sylvie doing all the ta;ling! They got off the bus and they both said bye to me... But I could only hear one, the other one was the strong silent type and Sylvie had to say goodbye for her...

The hospital visit was okay my mother seemed stronger and she actually heard me today, her face looks less swollen then I found out that my Nana, which is now officially dying, will be her roommate. The nurse told my mother that my Nana was going to be in a lot of pain, she probably would faint once in a while and that it wasn't going to be easy, my mother said she didn't care that she wanted her in the same room.

Then on my way back my bus almost got squashed by another car, it was this lady who was in her mid-millennium that was driving the car. My bus driver could only watch and see what the senior citizen driver was doing. She was really old, I wonder if we have a law that requires old folks to take their driving exam allover again...


He my girls are back tomorrow! It's going to be fun, for at least 24 hours after that they're off to summer camp...


Take care folks!...sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment