Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can we start again please?


Hello!


Good something to you folks!


Well yesterday night I was thinking about my mother and her teachings.

A long time ago when I was a kid and my mother would be in constant war against my father, we used to ask her why she put up with that. She always used to answer with the same phrase:

"it's because of you guys. I don't want you to blame me for growing up without a father."

Yesterday night I finally understood her phrase. We got talking with the mother of my kids and as the night progressed I saw it fit that we give each other another chance. The girls will be thrilled to once again their parents are together. So from this moment on I will no longer refer to her as the mother of my children but rather what her position in my life really is, the lady formerly known as the mother of my children... Kidding, I will refer to her as my wife.


Love you baby, you're a great mom and an excellent partner!


PS boy is my bath guy in heat! He's looking for companionship at whatever price! I'll post about it on the next post I'll put.

No comments:

Post a Comment