Friday, August 12, 2011

Bed follies

Hello!


Good something to you!

Well the presents my wife brought back from Vegas have almost all been given to their respective persons. Some were just a token and some were on the fancy side, such as the presents for my little bro and my older brother's kids. My little bro got one of the tequila bottles that were in the suitcase incident, my niece that just came out of the closet got this rainbow jewelry and my oldest niece that just turned 18 got a Coach hand bag that I didn't know that they were popular bags!! So at this point I only got some stuff left for my cousin's grand-something, yeah she's an old fart, and for my wife's family.


Hey! Yesterday I opened my patio door and the weather has changed!! I can feel the autumn in the air! I was actually on the cold side...great soon I will be stranded, forcefully, at my place...MS sucks people, MS sucks!


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment