Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Questions galore

Hello!


Well it's a love-hate relationship between my daughters and myself, when they are not here I miss them like crazy but when they are here I want to kill them. One of them is like a zombie just playing with her electronic toys up there and the other one takes over my computer to watch her teen shows. I remember when I was their age I used to respect the space of my mother or father, I don't think I have a space...


I had a meeting finally with the landlord regarding the work they want to do in the apartment, I don't know if she's agreeing or disagreeing. She just kept on smiling and nodding her head, was that an approval? I had to repeat myself about the work that they were planning to do and it was always the same reaction, nodding/smiling. I could have been telling her about the building being on fire and she would probably still have the same reaction. At the end the only thing she wanted was to see a plan of the work they want to do... I still don't know if I got the green light or not...


Take care people!


PS my leg is killing me... Are cookies and milk considered lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment