Monday, August 8, 2011

The Japanese nuts


Hello!


Ey, how are you?


I know I'm late people but I was seeing Mexican soaps I hadn't seen before, you know to replace the one I just finished seeing? I haven't found one yet but hopefully I can find on tonight or tomorrow. My bath is going to be taking place between 1 and 1:30 because my regular guy still on vacation and there's a lady that's gonna come by and replace him today, all in all that meant that the visit to my mother today was canceled because the bus was reserved for 2 PM and I don't think I will be finished in time. So tomorrow I will go and see her late in the afternoon.


Okay! Okay! Don't look at me like that, I hate it when you do that! I admit I found the Japanese peanuts and I ate them all! Sorry little J's mom, it was stronger than me, I'm sure you'll understand, besides my girls are going back to Las Vegas next year and I will ask them to bring more only for you...


I know, a short post but I have to work on some papers that I must sent to the government before the end of August.


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment