Monday, August 15, 2011

Naked with a girl again


Hello!


Good day to you all!


Well the girls are back and the house is quiet like always, they are up there playing with their computers or seeing TV, catching up to the latest episodes of their teen shows.

We are now in pre-school mode, you know the one where you have to find the list of things to buy for your kids to attend school? Yeah, well we got one! We are just missing one right now, then my wife and the kids will have to go and purchase those things, give out the necessary money to the schools for the books that the kids need and then send them off to school as of August 31st, just to have a long weekend for the end of August to celebrate Labor Day. Funny, in the US and Canada Labour day is the first Monday of September, while in Mexico and other countries they celebrate this day on May 1st.


I already got my bath, the usual guy that does it on Mondays came back from his vacation but he will not be there next Monday, so I will be having a girl come on over to provide me with this service. Life is hard people, I mean here I go again being bathed by a woman, why me God, why me? Why must I always get naked so that a woman can place her hands all over my body... God I hate that! The torture... :-)

by the way, that Patron tequila is good but I think that Don Julio is even better.




Take care folks!

PS I know that because of the title this post is going to get major hits...



No comments:

Post a Comment