Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just another boring afternoon


Hello!


Well my oldest girl didn't get it right, she had the whole day of school today and on and not only half a day like she thought and my youngest has a whole day tomorrow. They will get Monday off but they thought they were going to get six days off, not happening girls...


Ah shoooot... I had forgotten that I had told you people that my blog was going to be at my domain name now, so I hadn't even set up the website yet. At this point I will be working on it during the first days of September and later on I will make the announcement on my blog, sorry about that.


While I have been working on my genealogy tree and those guys at the Later Day Saints do an awesome job at genealogy stuff except that certain areas are only for churchgoing members. If you're not a Mormon you cannot access the search options that could help people advance their family tree, apparently this issue is going to be resolved in a couple of months their tech support told me that they had over 740 million documents plus pictures to digitalize and save on their servers. They told me to call back in a couple months and see where they were at, I can't wait to access all those documents...


To take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment