Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ring ring go away....


Hello!


Good day folks!


Above all let me acknowledge and say how sorry I am for the things that are going on in England and Chile. They appear to be the latest places where turmoil appears to have hit. On with the show...


Well I had my bath and a late breakfast today and speech recognition is pupu Caca! Why? Well besides the fan that's sending cool air to the upper floor, my A/C is on and today, I hope, some schlep opened the emergency door. No sweat you say? Well, when you open this door an alarm goes off. Plus right now my dog is going ballistic barking because the mother of my girls just left the house. Whoopee fucking doodle! It appears is going to be one of those mornings where everything goes wrong! Yeah I know, it's temporary, but you try living with an incessant ring and a barking mutt, oh yeah, to these add the noise of a fan and an AC...


So you'll excuse me if I don't write too much right now, but I will wait until somebody shuts down the the ringing of the alarm and my dog stops barking...


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment