Friday, August 12, 2011

My life has been a lie all this time

Hello!


Well leave it to a girl to juggle your head back into place with its memories!


The pasta girl came over to pick up the machine and I was telling her the story, or what I thought was the story, why I got the machine and how I had made usage of it only once. I told her how it only had one device to make a lasagna, I had never noticed all these years that it had a spaghetti device and a fettuccine one. I told her how I had to use a pizza cutter to slice the pasta into spaghetti, how my uncle from Mexico had love the pasta and he was impressed with my cooking skills! All is fine and dandy and then lo and behold, my wife walks in...



The girl was really pleased with the machine and she thanked my wife and promise to make a bowl of pasta for us one day. My wife then told her that we had never used the machine before...!!!... What! I corrected her and told her that we had used the machine for my uncle's visit to our place. My wife then corrected me, she told me that it was too complicated and we ended up buying fresh pasta in an Italian store. WTF?! Really?! So I never made pasta on the machine? I have never used it? She then told us that we had made a couple of test runs with it but it would have taken too long to make a whole batch of spaghetti for my uncle, my mother, the girls, her and me...


Well I'm devastated, here I am thinking that I was gooed home chef just to find out that it had all been lies...

What else is not true in my life, what else?


Take care homies have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment