Sunday, August 7, 2011

An oasis of cookies

Hello!


Well the forecast must have called for bitching today because I have another bone to pick up with the universe...


Who in their right mind leaves a diabetic person with a house full of assorted cookies all over the freaking place!?! My girls and their mother brought back cookies from Las Vegas, they are of the Mexican variety from the company called Gamesa. Back in the hey days I used to love these cookies and I would eat them quite frequently, now that I'm in a wheelchair I have to doublecheck my diabetes every day because I'm not as active as I was before. So I would expect that the girls and their mother to have cookies and then put them away, no they are in open boxes on top of my table! Now moments ago, I happened to stumble into the kitchen and saw one of the boxes open, what do you think happened? Well, the same thing that if a naked woman appeared out of the blue! I had 2 cookies, okay 3.... what is this an interrogation? 5! 5 freaking cookies okay?! But it's not my fault, it's like if you were in the desert and you see an oasis, you start drinking water like a mad man, in this case I took the liberty to "sample" some of the fine cookies the TSA didn't want!


I think this was the highlight of my day people... Getting a sugar rush when nobody's home but the dog!


Take care folks!


PS no you are not dreaming! I hit the publish button by mistake, you should have seen this post yet, sorry.
PS PS if I could only find the Japanese peanuts they brought for their aunt, I would have a field day... Sorry little J.'s mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment