Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday down the drain


Hello!


The technician finally came to change the charger for the machine that lifts me, but he wasn't satisfied so he changed the whole freaking motor! Now I have a new device instead of the other one that wasn't working properly according to him. Now when he called to inform me that he was coming here I was in bed getting my bath from the replacement bather... it was a woman that I could have swore that it was the first time she gives a bath to somebody. I had to tell her everything, what I like, to scrub harder or not, how do I like my beard shaved, a whole bunch of questions she was asking; at the end I told her that she was the boss and she could do with me as she please. I told her that if there was anything wrong I was going to tell her... she was quiet after that, well not so quiet she told me the latest news and how beautiful my feet were...


So that they turned out to be a so-so day, not much action, very crappy weather and as I said in my French blog, I woke up at 3:45 AM, again, but I had no inspiration so I could write a French or a Spanish post. Oh yeah, I'm still a bit stiff, I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow hopefully it will be better...


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment