Saturday, August 13, 2011

RIP Julia

Hello!


Now that I can officially say that my Nana passed away, below is the post that I had put on my blog Saturday, August 13th as I learned of her death.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello!

Good something to you all!

I have just been awoken by one of those calls that cannot let you go back to sleep.
It was from my little brother, apparently it was from my oldest brother to inform him that the hospital had called to let them know that my nana had passed away today at 2:50AM....and there's nothing I couldn't do!!!! I couldn't be awaken because being in a motorized wheelchair doesn't let me be part of the normal fucking world, I have to read it in the fucking news that some one that was part of your world is no longer there....fuck, I really hate this illness!!!!!


You will be missed

No comments:

Post a Comment