Friday, August 5, 2011

Impromptu breakfast

Hello!


Good afternoon America, good evening Europe, good something else to the rest of the world!


Yes I know, kinda late am I? Well there's a reason for it, this "morning" there was an impromptu breakfast to celebrate my niece who turns 18 today. Well that breakfast turn into a brunch, breakfast/lunch, then I came back home and I called my girls to wish them a safe trip back. Thus the reason that I am really late... But these last couple of days my heads has been somewhere else, somewhere where everything is cloudy and there's no proper answer. I'm kind of moody/sad and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry I cannot describe the feelings I have inside, but maybe with time there will be a solution.

This afternoon I will go and see my mother and my Nana for a bit and I think that next week the hospital wants to discharge my mother so she can resume her "normal" activities as for my Nana it's just a waiting game. I really don't wish this on my worst enemy but sadly enough this is something that we will all be going through sooner or later...


I'll write you when I come back from the visit!


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment