Saturday, August 13, 2011

La cucaracha


Hello!


Yes I'm blogging late from my computer tonight, my wife went out to clean the building where I live, it's her job.

Hey, I forgot to mention that yesterday night my wife and I had a small soirée, yeah we were seeing a couple of videos that a reader from my blog posted on his Facebook page and they were mariachis videos. So I did what comes naturally when listening to such music, opened up the bottle of tequila Patron that I got from Las Vegas. No I didn't get plastered, we just had a couple shooters and we also tasted the orange liqueur from the same company, not bad...Especially if you put some on your coffee, it was real good! All that was missing was being in Mexico at the Plaza Garibaldi... Sigh.... I miss those days!


Take care people, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment