Sunday, August 21, 2011

Balloon festival

Hello!


I noticed I didn't talk a lot about the balloon festival at St. Jean, I went on the web to seek more information about it and found out that it has really become a pretty big thing. Apparently there's some big names that come on over and sing: pit bull, Kesha, Flo Rida and other names. Even little J. got in the act, his dad won some tickets to go and grab dinner and backstage passes to meet pit bull and really close seats... Obviously his folks were late so there was no dinner nor a meet and greet with pit bull... once-in-a-lifetime chance and the parents fucked it up. At least they took some pictures but I will be there to remind him that his life could have changed if it wasn't for his parents... But they're cool, the folks gave the tickets for today's activities for my girls.

Okay folks, that's it for me. Apparently tomorrow is going to be a lady coming over to give me my bath at two o'clock in the afternoon, I will blog in the morning.

is that?... Nah, it cannot be! It is... it is! It's little J, oh and in the background I think it's pit bull!

Little J and some guy...
Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment