Thursday, August 25, 2011

My new found hero


Hello!


Good beginning of afternoon people!


I know, but I woke up late and just finished having my bath.


So I was debating inside my head what makes the difference between a man and a Superman. It all has to do with the electrician that came here yesterday to fix my place. Remember that a couple of months ago electromagnetic guru, little J.'s father, came over and replaced the electrical switches so I could control them with my RT 64? Well he did a decent job, a safe job, first he had the electricity turned off and then he began to work, but the guy who came yesterday was the complete opposite of the electromagnetic guru. First of all he looked like that type of person that didn't give a fuck if he lived or died while doing the work. Obviously I was freaking impressed when the guy started to work on the electrical outlet while the electricity was still running! Yeah! He took out the outlet and then started examining it and poof! Sparks came flying! So I told a guy if he wanted us to shut down the electricity... Sure he said with a "who gives a fuck" attitude. Wow! This is the type of guy I want to be when I get really old, somebody that doesn't give a hoot whether is green, purple, black, indigo for all I care! This guy, this guy left me impressed, no safe stuff for him like electromagnetic guru man, he didn't give a hoot that electricity could kill him, I'm pretty sure he has done nasty stuff in his lifetime and really doesn't care anymore, because he's been there... he's done that. I want to be like that...


Take care folks!


PS I'll have to tell you about the conversation I had with my bath guy today and how he has hit rock bottom with his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment