Monday, August 15, 2011

Girls and their tales of adventure

Hello!


Well it's slowly sinking in and everything is getting back to normal, but I thought I was the only one that was in a thinking state, no apparently my brother has spent the weekend pondering on life in general.

My girls came back all exited from summer camp with tales of their trip. Since this was a camp that was promoted by the MS society they had events that taught them what MS was all about and how people with MS felt. They were blinded in certain events, they had weights strapped to their legs to simulate one of the symptoms that MS people have to deal with, they even had wheelchair races! I think that this is dumb because a lot of us have motorized wheelchairs that have hyper-speed for racing purposes....all in all they had fun...makes me happy!


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment