Sunday, August 14, 2011

After party post


Hello!


Party's over, little J's family, my mother-in-law and the youngest sister of my wife have left, after having eaten a roasted chicken, having drank Patron tequila and having gossiped about cousins/aunts/grandmother/anybody. The gossiped part was mainly from my part as I knew a couple of things that my in-laws didn't know about, so you could say I was the hit of the party. It's been a while since I last saw the youngest sibling of my wife, she's a very classy kid, good for her, plus now she works as a bartender somewhere downtown, she made me a drink with the tequila, it was good At the end of the event everybody  gave me their condolences, mighty nice on their part.


Now my wife has gone and get my girls, can't wait to see them just to remind them that they only have a couple of weeks before school starts. You know what this means right? It means I will be alone again blogging at will! No more shushing people or waiting for them to be quiet...


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment