Saturday, August 6, 2011

The bag is on its way

Hello!


There is some light at the end of the tunnel, I just got a call from company called Skyport and they were confirming the address where the bag is supposed to be coming, apparently it will be delivered this evening, please keep your fingers crossed.

What am I going to do with all that tequila you ask? Well I think I deserve a well earned drinking binge! I think I like to forget about life for a while and wake up until Tuesday. I still got lots of shit in my head that I have to work out, plus my daughters are menacing me with watching Jersey shore.... What next, Jersey shore Alaska?! How about the do a show about this fat guy, in a wheelchair, that blogs every fucking and they?! I know a couple of actors that could play the leading role, obviously there has to be a dame in there somewhere and I want Angelina Jolie to play that part...


Hey, I can always dream!


I'll see you tomorrow folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment