Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer camp blues in pictures

 Hello!



How are we today people?


Yesterday I was talking with my daughters about their summer camp experience and one of them told me if I had seen the pictures that were uploaded every day to Facebook. What?! There's a Facebook page about this place? They told me that there were several pictures where they had been immortalized and uploaded to Facebook. So I sent an e-mail to the person who was in charge of this just to find out that she was still out of the office. But then my oldest daughter told me that there was a paper they had sent with them regarding the website, that my youngest daughter probably still had it. She did! Good old young daughter, if there's a paper to be kept I knew she would still have it! So without any further delays, here's a couple of pictures of my daughters at summer camp...


I'm putting the best pictures because a lot of them my daughters are in the background or their heads have been chopped off by the camera man...


The 2011 group

Survivor training


R&R

The Piranha free lake 
The wheelchair races
Aurevoir!











No comments:

Post a Comment