Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let there be light

Hello!


Well I had 2 "electricians", the landlord and a kid come over to fix my electrical problem at around 7:45pm....they all came to the conclusion that problem came from the electric outlet where my bed is connected, and guess what?? They were freaking right, because once they changed it the electricity came back on!

Now the landlord wanted to pin this on me but the guy he brought over told him that it wasn't my bed, that probably the previous tenant overcharged that outlet so he left me alone. Now for all you electrical geeks out there, apparently the lower floor only has 1 circuit so if an outlet goes boinker I will lose power like I did today...I wish I understood this shit, believe it or not, I get nuclear fusion better than this...


At least I got my lights and the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment