Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A classy lady


Hello!


Just came back from visiting my mother. Nothing out of the ordinary today only that I have to tell you about my mother and her working the crowds, the best of that and some of us, the kids, have inherited that trademark.


So today was an extra long visit, an hour and a half, she was more talkative, gossiping around about this thing and that thing and how such a nurse was a complete moron and the other one was complete bitch... Mothers! You can't win with them! But half an hour before I go a nurse came by and asked if she had sent a fruit basket to them. She motioned me to speak with her and so I did! Yup, my mother had told my big brother to get a basket of fruit and other assorted foods for the staff of the fourth floor. It wasn't a basket, it was a freaking monster! To show it to my mother they had to roll it into the room and then all the nurses from the floor came by and started thanking my mother for her generosity; then it was the turn of the orderly, one of them even told her that if she needed something just buzz and they would get there ASAP. No shit Sherlock! Now that she has given you a huge basket you will be doing shit and a half for her. This is not the first time she does it, eons ago when she got operated from a hernia she gave 2 personal portable stereos, walkmans, to a couple of nurses that had been extra nice with her. And it doesn't stop there! Back in my country she owned the freaking clinic, this is why her sons could do anything in that place and get away with it. My mom, you either love her or you hate her but she still my mother and I love her very much...


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment