Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Saturday with my girls

Hello!


Good something to you!


Well in less than an hour I should be seeing my girls again, at least for about 24 hours then they're off to summer camp for a week. I'm happy they had an exciting summer!

If everything goes according to plan I will be having, as presents, 4 tequila bottles, 1 short, 1 cool T-shirt and other stuff that people from that city have sent me. Believe it or not, one of them follows my blog. Thanks JC, when I open the tequila the first toast will be to your health and your family! By the way those are cool pictures you took with your phone, expect them to be on my blog soon and don't you worry, my girls will visit you in LA soon enough.


Now when they come, I will let them sleep a bit and then they have to get ready for tomorrow. I wonder what stories they bring from Vegas?


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment