Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tequila blues

Hello!


Aaazrrrgh! Is this the way of the universe to tell me that whatever I have can be taken away from me at the drop of a dime?! I will tolerate MS, diabetes and high blood pressure but now this?!!


"Gulp.... Chuck what happened? Did the plane..."


No, no, no... Nothing like that the girls are all okay. But it always rains when it's wet! My story is very simple, at 10:15 my brother was calling me asking me if that was the flight number were my girls where. I doublechecked and confirmed it to him, he told me there were no problem he was gonna wait a bit longer. At 10:30 I gave him a call, I asked if they were there already, she told me that no everybody from that flight had gone down and that the girls were probably doing immigration or something, no sweat! At 10:40, my brother calls me back with an irritated voice, "are you sure they were on that flight" he asked. I told him that yes but I was going to do more research on it, contact somebody, maybe they got mugged in Newark.

Folks I had to stop my risk game where I was kicking ass so that I could call Continental airlines. Surprise! There wasn't a freaking phone number to dial, F_me. Just when I'm calling Expedia and my brother had left the airport, my second line rings... Collect freaking call!! Are you guys okay? Where are you? When I got the answers I was relieved and I asked what the problem was. I was told that the luggage they had paid $35 dollars to carry on the plane was still in New York. I told them it was okay that what counted was that they were here safe, I then was told the most horrific words I ever heard in my life... The tequila bottles that were coming my way where in there!!

WTF! I'm pretty sure that when I get the luggage, if I get the luggage, those bottles are going to be missing! Some schlepp in New York's airport tarmac probably drank them and now there's going to be an airplane accident because of the tequila. Look, I don't care what's their pedo (Mexican slang for business), I just want the bottles of tequila to be handed back to their rightful owner...


So much for taking Continental again...


Take care folks!


PS the plane landed at 9:47and they got home at 12:20 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment