Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm still breathing


Hello!


Yeah I know, sorry I haven't been posting this afternoon but I was outside for a bit. Believe it or not my youngest one went outside with me and while she was enjoying the fresh air been doing her voodoo stuff on her computer and I fell asleep! But this is not really the main reason, I think, I didn't post much today. I think the main reason is because... Hang on a sec... The freaking dog was eating my daughter's shoes, where was I? Yes, the main reason why I didn't post much today... Well it's just that the stats are still not working, I know I have gotten hits the number keeps on increasing but I do not know which of my post was the most favorite one today! So I decided on something that is going to be taking place come the end of August, I will activate my domain webpage and start blogging on it, I don't care if I have to start all over again, my statistics that is, but I cannot be relying on this website or another to have my blog up and running. I know, I'm too much of a prima donna am I? I don't know, maybe I like perfection too much, maybe I was in a real bitchy mood today, but I like people to know that as of September 1 my blog will be moving to my domain name http://www.guzman.ca you've been warned...



Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment