Friday, August 19, 2011

Senility runs in my family


Hello!


Good day to you all!


As I said on previous posts, leave it to a woman to shake your head back into place when it comes to memories (speech recognition really sucks today).


A couple of posts ago I was reminiscent about the trip I had done to Mexico at the same time as Britney spear and the Pope. In my head this trip took place back in 1993 and I had even made a comment to my friend back then:

"it was going to be a cold day in hell before the Pope, Britney spear and Chuck Guzman would be together again in the same city at the same time."

 I mean, I even remember battling traffic to get to the airport because the Pope was leaving the same day, the same freaking hour, as I was. I remember all of this as clearly as yesterday!

Well, this morning they were talking about the new pope and I started to tell her the story about my trip back in 1993... Guess what? She knew about it! Not only that that trip didn't take place back in 1993 as I remembered but in the year 2002! I was surprised, I even asked her if she was there, she told me she was in the same car I was and that the smart Alec remark I had made about the Pope and Britney Spear wasn't told my friend but to my sister-in-law!! What the fuck?!! I could have swore that this happened eons ago before your time I said to her, she just smiled and told me I was getting old...


I will blame this on MS people, that's all I have to say!


Take care folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment