Sunday, August 21, 2011

A perfect lazy Sunday


Hello!


Good late afternoon to you folks!


Sorry for being extremely late but it was a movie day today... Followed by doing F all... it was a Sunday what do you want?!

So my girls are off today to the hot air balloon festival that happens in a nearby city called St. Jean sur le  Richelieu. I went to this festival when I was little boy and the festival had just started, now apparently it's much much bigger and there's a lot of traffic... A lot of fun!

So they have started to clean the room where my nana used to reside, apparently there was a lot of things she kept that made no sense... a.k.a. empty boxes and a whole bunch of crap... She was a real hoarder. Also, apparently there was a box with my name on it and when they opened it the box contained a lot of pictures from me and mementos I had brought her back from my trips. Spooky stuff my friends... I wonder what's gonna happen with that room?

Today I also worked on my French blog, I posted a little note about an inspiration I had yesterday night, okay early this freaking morning! Like a clock I woke up at 3:45AM and my iPod was fully charged for some strange reason, so then inspiration hit me right in the face and I grabbed my iPod and started writing in French, this afternoon after seeing a couple of movies I edited the text and posted it on my blog...


That has been my lazy hazy Sunday... Hope you all had a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment