Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The story of my life


Hello!


Hello folks...


This stupid emergency door still ringing in my A/C still but the dog has stop barking and the fan is off, so there's less noise.


So once again I'm fed up with everything! Here I am inside my place not able to go out on my own because it's a bit humid outside and I would probably melt. Other than that I also feel that I am too nice with people, borderline stalker. What do I care if they get a free pasta machine or something?! I mean here I was trying to be nice to the young lady from the CLSC Monday, ready to give her a pasta machine and she hasn't had the decency to call and asks me for it. Don't be afraid! I'm not hitting on you, I have learned my lesson well. I just have something I want to get rid off and if it's not you it's will be the garbage. Sorry, I haven't taken my pills yet and therefore my brain is all mushy. Maybe it's time for me to move on, you know, go to one of those places where the old folks live and are taking care of, well taken care of, by professional people whose feelings are not attached to their jobs. I definitely have to look into this, perhaps there's a hot lady out there for me, old and a hot...


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment