Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mickey's bday celebration

Hello!


Well we had the get together to celebrate one of my nephew' birthday. It is nice to see them grow up slowly but surely, we had pizza, coke and cake, it was all fun and games until the kids and the mother went to the park and let the 4 brothers on their own, then we started to talk about my mother's situation. It didn't get to an overheated argument, my brothers had a valuebal point regarding more help from me and my other brother. On my part I promised to help economically and I will ask my resources to see if they can help by taking care of her or if they know of someone who would be available. Then they informed me that my Nana has been given a couple of months to live as she is not holding down her food, apparently her cancer seem to be advancing....


This was my get together today...


I wish you all the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment