Sunday, August 7, 2011

The universe strikes again

Hello!


Happy Sunday to you folks!


Well I'm not feeling that good today, I kinda lost something, that something is called faith in humankind. Let me explain...


Yesterday I did get the bag back, at around 10:30 PM! Nevertheless I got the bag back, so they started to look through it and everything was coming up fine and dandy until they started to look for the tequila bottles; 1 bottle, 2 bottles, 3 bottles !!! I don't hear 4 bottles people, look well it must be in there somewhere! They took out everything and the bottle wasn't there!! Fuck!! Curse whoever took that blessed bottle! I will not lie to you, I was devastated, here I was losing my girls, again,  the following day and now I had to deal with the heartbreak of practically losing another child! Who would do such a thing?! I mean taking away the only console that I have in life?! Well I started to think who could have done that and basically here's the breakdown:


Airport staff: yes, there is a big possibility that anywhere between Las Vegas, San Francisco, JFK and Newark airports the bottle could have been taken away by one of the airline's employees. I mean these guys don't make enough money to buy a tequila bottle, so there's a slim possibility that it could be them.

TSA: yes, the Transportation Security Aholes, I know relax, it's the tequila talking. Yeah they are doing a good job keeping us safe, and I know that they have to open luggages in a random fashion, but guess who's got his luggage checked? Yup! My girls because little girls can carry bombs on planes and maybe they knew about our golden rule here in Canada, 1 bottle per passenger so they took the liberty and removed the bottle I wasn't allowed to bring into the country... This is my prime suspect!

Gvnt of Canada: fat chance! These guys are after the money, so if they would have seen an extra bottle they would've call me to report the incident and ask for my credit card number so that they could let the bottle through.

My kids and their mother: there is a possibility, an obscure one, but still a possibility that the bottle was never purchased and that daddy got hosed again! I have seen this in the past people, where I am told that milk is $7 dollars when in reality it's only $4.59! So this is my second suspect.


So these are the people that could have taken the tequila bottle, the first and second one are the ones that I suspect the most, maybe because everybody hates Americans, I don't hate them, I just don't like having my tequila bottles taken away from me without my permission.


So at this point I got three tequila bottles and somebody's getting screwed and it's not going to be me...


The universe sucks people!

PS I just thought of something! It could have been the delivery guy who brought the bag back to the house! I'm too depressed to talk about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment