Sunday, August 14, 2011

Things I think about while in bed

Hello!

Howdy folks!

Well my girls are coming back today and now is time to get ready for school! I hope they are tired of vacationing now and that they will be willing to start the school year on a high note.
Today we are receiving guests, my in-laws, mother and sister, plus little J and electromagnetic guru guy will be part of the gathering. I think we are having roasted chicken and fish today, yeah they are planning to buy it ready made at Al Chalal, the Arab supermarket were they prepare the food for you. It's going to be yummy people....

Hey it appears that next's year vacation is being planned as to include little J's family, I think they are aiming for LA this time, I wish them good luck on that one.

That's it from my bed....
Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment