Thursday, August 11, 2011

The guy is sick


Hello!


Well the pasta machines saga is coming to an end tomorrow, the young lady who is going to be using it to make pasta, I hope, is coming tomorrow to pick it up. It will be one less box in the kitchen cabinets.


The lady formerly known as my children's mother, a.k.a. my wife, suggested that I tell my bath guy that my mother-in-law is available, and she's 52, perfect age for him. I have reservations about this, the guy does give a good bath and I wouldn't want anything to come between us, I know, I sound like if I had a gay relationship with him. I don't but I don't want him to spit in my water if he's pissed off at my mother-in-law! Besides I personally think that the guy should live on his own for a while so that he can get to know himself. I think that what he's going through right now it's just loneliness, fuck I'll come out with it already: he just wants to get fucking layed! That bull crap about not being able to tolerate loneliness is nonsense! He just wants to get it on with anybody except his hands... Sick bastard...I'll buy him a sex toy for Christmas or something.


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment