Monday, August 29, 2011

It's not me, it's Irene


Hello!


How are you people?


No I am not late, nor did I woke up late, nor was I having a bath!


No no no no! I woke up early, I had my bath early due to people canceling because they have no electricity and I was ready to post by 8:45 AM. So I'm dictating to my computer even though I cannot post this note, why? Because I have no Internet! Fucking Irene really did a number on my ISP server, I didn't lose electricity like my mother or brother that had no electricity for a good 10 hours, but I didn't have Internet this morning and the people who provide me the service say that it will not be up until one o'clock this afternoon. So if you're reading this it's because the Internet is back up but I wrote this note at 10:00 AM this morning, after having breakfast, after having my bath, after watching family Guy, after many things that happen... Having no Internet sucks people!


Today is a special day, my better half, the mother of my daughters, my wife, turns 38! No, not really. She still a child and she's finally turning 34, but don't say I told you this! I know, I rob the cradle or maybe she took advantage of me... Any hoot, happy birthday baby...


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment