Monday, August 29, 2011

Los Endos

Hello!


Coming to you live from the great outdoor under a not so perfect sky and a fall breeze hitting my bones. I went to buy the essentials for a person to survive: eggs, bread, milk...plus waffles and mini chocolatines for my coffee tonight.

Nothing to report from my supermarket run and when I came back I decided to stay out here to enjoy the weather. I was contemplating the sky when I suddenly heard shoutting coming out of my neighbor's pick up and a person walking.....OMG it was his GF!! they were shouting and yelling and he was telling her that if she wasn't happy she could move away and she called hima half man.....no she didn't call me, she called him that! I didn't know where to hide my face!!! Man the things I miss when being cooped inside!!! Oh! More yelling....gotto go and see if I can hear something beneficial for my blog...

And to think that months ago they were holdings hands and acting yucky in public...


Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment