Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tell me about your mother


Hello!


As promised here's the scoop regarding my bath guy and his latest regarding his life.


I feel bad, no no I have feelings too you know?! I feel bad for the guy, here I go making fun of his life and about him not being able to take a break off from his girlfriend. Today what he told me made me realize that this is a human being people, who aches and suffers like everybody else. He was really quiet today so I had to make the first move and I did. I asked him how was his week so far, he told me that he has seen better days. We kept on talking and yesterday apparently he went to Québec city, "oh well that's a nice place to visit" I said. He fell silent, almost shame to share with me what he was about to. He told me he didn't go to Québec city for pleasure but rather that he went to see a psychiatrist... WTF?! Why go so far for a psychiatrist I asked him. He then told me that when he was young he had some problems that he had to address with this guy and he has been taking psychiatric medicine since then. OMG! And I'm letting this guy give me a bath?! No offense you depressive persons out there, but what reassurance do I have that he is not gonna go boinker on me and tried to kill me?! Apparently he suffers from anxiety factor and this girlfriend issue has pushed him over the edge a bit, so he had to go to Québec city, which is a lovely city but three hours away from here, to see a psychiatrist who would reassure him that life goes on...

Shit... and I thought I had problems...

Take care folks, hopefully he will not go postal on me!

PS I know, I'll probably get the depressive Society of America or something after my butt but what can I do, I'm a very sensitive person...

No comments:

Post a Comment