Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The shock of a lifetime


Hello!


The jackhammering has stopped and the only noise in my room is the A/C.


So I was studying a picture of my grandmother and grandfather getting married and I was wrong, is not dated 1-9-1927 but March 1927. Well my grandmother got married while being pregnant with my oldest aunt, a shotgun wedding! Wow, kudos to my grandfather who kept his word and married her. Sadly he passed away 16 years later at the tender age of 38 years, high blood pressure killed him and I inherited that disease, yeah they detected that on me when I was 13 years old.

So the CMR just called me and gave me an appointment date so that I can go and have my leg measure for the brace they are going to put on me, I tell you I'm looking more like Ironman every day....!!!!!!!.....

Hold the the breaks folks! While posting I was still doing maths in my head and my grandfather was only 22 when he got married, my grandmother was 27 and was going to be 28 in December!! She robbed the cradle!!! Holy frijoles, I never saw it that way! Then you have my great-grandfather who has an affair with someone that sells meat in the market and he has a kid with that person, this kid is the grandmother of my cousin who is very close to me now... It doesn't freaking stop there! My uncle, my mother's brother, gets married with the daughter of my great-grandfather and this lady!!! I think it's called inbreeding, I was doing calculations in my genealogy program and my uncle married his half cousin. I'm all fucked up here, I got a grandmother who robbed the cradle, a grandfather that died young, are great-grandfather who slept around, an uncle who married his half cousin and I'm not sure but I think my brothers are gay! Thank God for adoption people... Now I gotta find my real folks!


Take care, I hope your dreams are not ruined like mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment