Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The call that probably will change my life


Hello!

Good day to you folks!

I have eaten my breakfast, I had my bath and now I am ready...

Oh yeah, I also had my dose of vitamin D by bathing in the sun near my patio door for 15 minutes. I'm a firm believer that you can get your vitamin D from the sun, apparently this is the vitamin that we folks with MS lack and therefore I like to spend 15 minutes absorbing whatever sunrays are out there.

Today was no different, I was bathing/napping in the sun when suddenly I was awoken by the telephone ring... WTF? Who dares disturb my slumber? Even Olivia was getting in the act of bathing in the sun and sleeping... So I picked up the phone and it's the guy who's going to be doing the plans so that I will be able to step outside on my own. He apologized for not having get back to me before but he was on vacation, he then told me that he was going to work on the plans and mail them to me so that I could show them to the landlords and I could get the green light; I'm pretty sure that if all goes well I should be able to go out of my own by next summer.

There's a lot of movement going on regarding the elevator being maintained, this morning the jackhammering started at 7:30 AM, now it has gone silent but there is a big truck that pulled up to the emergency exit and basically the workers are using it for the elevator maintenance purposes.


And that's the kind of day it's been so far: breakfast/bath/vitamin D/call from architect/blog.


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment