Saturday, August 13, 2011

Explaining the unexplainable


Hello!


How is your weekend going so far?


Yeah I know, there's something missing right? Well for the record I removed the post because my brother thought it was uncalled for. Not my fault, this is how I deal with news that don't sit with me well. I feel a sense of always being blocked from important stuff that happens to our family and I already let him know this before. Obviously, he's going to tell me, or rather they are, that there was nothing I could have done. True, but I could be there emotionally when things happen, I don't have to be set aside like a china ceramic doll that's going to break at the hearing of bad news. Those who read my blog already know what happened, for those that do not know when I get the go-ahead to spread the word around, I will let you know.


In the meantime keep on enjoying your weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment