Friday, August 26, 2011

Catheter and politics


Hello!


Good something folks!


Yes I am late because I told you I was going to get my catheter changed today, guess what? It didn't happen! Apparently I was missing something or other that I am supposed to have, this is something that comes every three months. I told the nurse that I had a shit load of irrigation material but I hadn't received any catheter changing package. She told me she was going to take it up with the person in charge of ordering my stuff, she wasn't really happy. She's also going to order another urine culture because she believes I still have an infection because the urine is not clean and there is a heavy odor, these are usually signs of an infection. So in a nutshell I'm having her come back in the afternoon or perhaps the other nurse that usually picks up the slack from visiting nurses in the morning.

Other than that, my life is pretty boring people, oh no wait! I forgot, I think I will be going into politics a bit more. Yeah, there's this old colleague of mine who's really into the new Democratic Party of Canada and I think he had something to do with the election that just happened, and now the NDP is in power in Brossard and he send me an invitation to go and mingle at the offices of the representative of Brossard; apparently he's a very young guy and who knows maybe next election I will help him get reelected.


Power to the people!


No comments:

Post a Comment