Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A chance of rain with no electricity


Hello!


Good morning to you!


You wouldn't guess it in 1 million years what's going on at my household.


Believe it or not I am writing to you from the only workable electrical outlet! My lights don't work, my electrical outlets don't work and therefore I have no TV, no A/C, my bed doesn't work, no lights, I'm basically fuck! I called the landlord, I think I woke her up, and told her about it she said she's going to send somebody to look at it. I don't need somebody to look at it, I need somebody to fix it! Where is electromagnetic guru when you need him? Oh, I tell you where he is... In the middle of freaking nowhere! What good is he living up all the way in the boondocks with little J and his trusted sidekick Little C?! I would need him here now! Unfortunately it's not going to happen, so I'll have to wait for the electric guy, I hope he's an electrician, to come and fix this thing.


Oh well, what can you do?!


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment