Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm clinically sane

Hello!


Good something to you and yours!


Man I was reading some of my posts and Lord Almighty do I come through like a complete moron!


There's a lot of phrases that make no sense, there are words that don't go together but for some reason they are there. Now I only have to blame the speech recognition for making the original mistake, but sometimes, most of the times, I'm really lazy and I don't proofread what I'm about to post. In other words you guys are probably saying:


"Poor fella, not only does he has MS but he's probably mentally challenged..."




No! Don't think that of me, it hasn't been proven medically yet that I am missing a screw. Granted, I am sick, I got MS, diabetes and high blood pressure but my brain is in proper working order. It's just laziness; say something, put an image and post it... To fuck what people might say about my writing. I'll make you a promise, from now on I will proofread my articles before they are posted, thus eliminating the negative views of me.


Thake care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment