Monday, August 8, 2011

Insanity


Hello!



The reason for my delay is very simple, it was bath day today and since my usual guy is not here I get whatever they can give me, today it was at 1:30 PM. Today I will post some pictures of the trip my girls took to Las Vegas, one of them is called the insanity ride and I tip my hat off to my little girl and her mother for braving that hellish ride.


The girls and their mother stayed at the stratosphere hotel, it has a tall tower where there are rides on the top and one of them is really freaking scary. You see my youngest daughter is quite the daredevil and she saw on YouTube that there was this ride called "Insanity" and she found out that it was at the hotel where she was staying. Obviously, she made it a point to go on this ride and have a memento for it, she did. This ride is on top of the hotel tower, you basically sit down and a mechanical arm lifts you up and dangles you in midair, I'd don't know how many feet you are from the ground but it's really freaking high! It's not too expensive to go on that ride, $12 USD, and basically you have the memory forever. Now my other daughter is a chicken shit and she didn't want to go near the ride, but she did take some pictures that I haven't downloaded onto my computer yet.


Without further writing, here are the pics!


Enjoy!



Vegas at night

Wow!

I never saw the money

What it's all about!



No comments:

Post a Comment