Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The pasta machine


Hello!


Wow! It must be the week of good food at that Meals on Wheels Center!


I just finished eating my food from the Meals on Wheels people and it was the best one yet. I'm pretty sure that this week chef Ramsay must be at the center because the food was expectacular! The sauce?! It was divine! The dessert?! Let's not even go there, usually I don't eat the dessert because of my diabetes but this time I decided to try a small spoonful of it...!!!... What the hell man?! What is this?! I have never tasted something so delicious, something that was probably made by angels. So instead of a spoonful, I ate the whole freaking thing!! I don't care if my sugar reading will be off the charts this afternoon or if I'm headed for diabetic coma, but I have loved in this life, so it's okay; and if I would have left that dessert for somebody else I wouldn't have been able to live with myself...

Another food note....

Yesterday I had a young lady come and give me my bath. She has done it before and I told her yesterday that I believed she was the best bath giver from everybody that comes and visits me. We talked about a lot of things and we discovered that we have something in common her and I, food! She likes to cook and I used to love cooking before, she likes eating well and I adore eating good food. She had a friend over from out of town that wanted to go to a café, I suggested she visits Monkland Street where there were several cafés that were worth visiting. She then told me that her friend like Italian food, I suggested a place called "The Tavern" where they have the best spaghetti and a wicked pappardelle pasta that was to die for. Then one thing led to another and she told me how she wished to have a pasta machine, you know to make pasta...!!!... Hey, I got one! Yeah, when I used to be into cooking I had bought a pasta machine that I only used once to make a spaghetti dish for my uncle that came to visit from Mexico. I told her that if she wanted it all she had to do was make me a pappardelle dish...



I love food people, I love food!


Take care folks!


PS remember that I will be visiting my mother today and I won't be able to post something until I come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment