Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chuck the ballroom dancer


Hello!


Good day folks!


Well I wanted to go out for a stroll but the weather's getting a bit crappy and believe it or not is too hot for me out there. I know that they have issue weather alerts for tomorrow for my region about intensive rain and strong winds, this has to do with the hurricane Irene hitting North Carolina and now moving on to New York City which is only about 600 km from here. So it has been a very boring Saturday, come to think of it I haven't had a good weekend where I wake up early in a while.

Not much to tell you today except that I saw a movie about ballroom dancing and it reminded me when I took a couple of courses to learn how to do this. Now don't laugh, they started me of with the waltz and for my brothers wedding I thought I was ready so when I had the chance I grabbed the bride and wanted to show off my skills, well if somebody would have had a video camera back then they would've probably won $10,000 dollars at AFC. The bride and I started to dance and then Boom... The bride is on the floor and I'm laughing my head off! Well it didn't last long because I slipped on her dress and fell to the floor myself! That was my short career as a ballroom dancer...


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment