Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Battle of the sexes


Hello!


Good day to you all.


Why couldn't girls come with a book of instructions?


Yes yes yes, I had a tangle with my daughter and wife this morning. As mentioned on my previous post that little pipsqueak is going back to school today and her mother and I prepared everything, or so we thought. First of all at seven sharp my mother called asking if my wife had seen something or other, she was answered with a negative response, but thank God for her call as as it woke up everybody and  my bath lady was going to be here at eight o'clock so kudos mom! Then as I was about to have my breakfast, my oldest daughter, the one going back to school, comes down in a nice pair of shorts. Strange but nice. So I only asked one question: "are you going to school with the shorts?"

She mumbled something and then went on back upstairs. No sooner had she gone up them my wife came to the side of the bed and started chastising me that thanks to my remarks my daughter was going to change the outfit. What?! Don't be silly! Said and done people, said and done. My daughter put on this skinny jeans with the excuse that it was going to be cold out there. So I asked her why she had changed, that she looked pretty in the other outfit. Her mother started growling on how I didn't get women and the best thing that I could have done was to be quiet and not say anything about her clothing. WTF?! I just asked a question, it was the stupid moody teenager that went postal on me!

Why can you girls be like us guys? Just an "on" and "off" switch will turn on the light, no you girls have to be complicated and we guys must push the right buttons, at the right time, in the right sequence to try and turn on the light. Seriously?! Maybe I should have been born gay or something, or are gay people the same?? And get this, these are only the first two, I still have another fruitcake coming my way! So I'm really really out numbered here, there's my wife, two kids and a freaking dog; all of them are women and I have to learn how to use the switches...


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment