Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Electrical voodoo shit

Hello!


Well... The guy the landlord sent realized that we need an electrician. No shit Sherlock!! He thought I was a first grade moron and the first thing he asked me was "where was my breaker box?". It was in vain that I told him that I had already gone through it and it wasn't that. No, he decided to check for himself, he turned off all the power in my place, while my daughter was in the bathroom and got shit scareless because the lights went off, and that wasn't it. Then he disconnected everything in the house because he claims that sometimes having too many things connected will cause this problem, I told him to unplug whatever he wanted. Guess what? It didn't work! So at the end the guy just said that he was going to call the electrician so he could look at it, well it's 11:30 AM and no one has come here yet! I really really love my life... Hey, at least I have something to write to you about.


Take care folks!


PS man there are some bad drivers out there, I went to the superstore with my oldest daughter and I saw this Chinese lady ram into an Arab lady and just smiled at her afterwards... Thank God she was only driving a food cart!well... Back to waiting...sigh!

PS PS seriously?!! I live in what country?!! just as I was to post this the landlord and the guy who takes care of the building came in and did some voodoo electrical shit, it work? No, I still got no electricity but the solutions they gave were laughable. And now I don't know if the electric guy coming today or tomorrow, and by the way he is not an electrician, she works as a maintenance guy in a hospital "but he knows everything about electricity"... I really have to get my life together

No comments:

Post a Comment