Friday, August 12, 2011

A new third place has being born


Hello!


Had breakfast, watched the news, ready to go...


Weekend's here, this one we are receiving the family of my wife on Sunday, time to give their presents that my girls and her got for them in Las Vegas.


Before I go any furthe I know that I haven't been keeping you up-to-date with my stats, but several things have change. The new official third place belongs to the UK, they have overpassed South Korea that only drops once in a blue moon to read and now I have countries such as Russia, Germany, Ukraine and Iran (!!!). These are the countries that are on my top stats, I do get hits from many other places but I believe that they are accidental ones because it will be a long time before I see that country again. So once again thank you all for reading my blog...


So what am I doing today? Not much, really! I think the highlight of my day will be when the girl for the pasta machine comes. Then it will be just waiting for my girls to come back on Sunday and then wait a couple weeks before they start school again. I know that soon we will have to pay the trip to China for my oldest one, then it will be fall and we start everything all over again... Man I'm getting old!


Okay folks, enjoy your day.


PS I'm still in limbo over the whole thing that has been happening over the last days...

No comments:

Post a Comment