Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday's saga continues


Hello!


Good something to you!


Yes I'm late, but I did post something early in the morning because I knew I was going to be late, and I discovered something, the blogspot stats are not working properly. That or people are fed up with my blog because apparently no country has read that post even though I can see that different countries came and saw it. The post is about Earth finally doing something to hopefully destroy an incoming asteroid one-day. But I guess people are not interested in that type of shit... They are rather interested in gossip! Well here we go...


So my bath guy came today, my Thursday bath guy, who still recovering from his splitville with his girlfriend. He came into my place and he had a long face, so inquisitive minds want to know: how are you?

Dear Lord! Why did I ask this? He immediately went into a rampage, first he was down on himself because he didn't know if he was ever going to get used to the idea of being alone. I told him that it had only been a couple of months, tops, that I was pretty sure that sooner or later there would be a despera...er...lonely lady out there for him, that all he needed to do was to be patient. I know that my wife wanted to hook him up with her mother, but then she remembered that this guy is all about sex and a house slave, so my mother-in-law told my wife to "...vete a la chingada" which basically means "NO", kids are not in school yet people I have to be polite. After having SOB his heart out, he started to complain about his ex-wife and how she "spoils" his kids when they are with her. You know stuff like buying them brand-name clothes, taking them out to the movies, letting them stay up late, stuff that a parent does to keep their kids off the freaking computer and TV, stuff that doesn't work around this house because my oldest one is not normal...

When he left he apologized for being such as sourpuss and promised that next week he was going to be better... I told him not to worry, after all he gives me material to put on my blog, so be depressed if you want to, just tell me afterward so I can post it!


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment